Tuesday, January 09, 2018

50 Top-Played Tunes of 2017

So, in descending order, here are the 50 tracks I listened to the most last year.

Jungle by Tash Sultana
Does This Last by Boo Seeka
Not Above Love by AlunaGeorge
Thick as Thieves by The Temper Trap
Never Start by Middle Kids
Cool Out by Matthew E. White, Natalie Press
Humans by Boo Seeka
Make Them Wheels Roll by SAFIA
Back for Me by Electric Guest
Wild Horses by Bishop Briggs
Free by Broods
On + Off by Maggie Rogers
Selfish by The Kite String Tangle
Strange or Be Forgotten by Temples
Alchemy by Willaris. K
Do You Ever Glow? by Green Buzzard
That Message by Holy Holy
Through the Fog by MUTO
Turn Up Your Light by Boo Seeka
Unbound by Asgeir
All Disco by Elbow
Die Young by Sylvan Esso
All Lit Up by Communist Daughter
Rooting For You by London Grammar
Twist Your Arm by Ten Fe
Atlas In Your Eye by Dustin Tebbutt
Beacon Hill by The Rural Alberta Advantage
Big Picture by London Grammar
Blue Monday (cover) by HEALTH
Calling Out by Boo Seeka
Fake Magic by Peking Duk, AlunaGeorge
Love is Mystical by Cold War Kids
No Reason by Bonobo, Nick Murphy
Feel the Way I Do by The Jungle Giants
Not A Fighter by Airling
Wasted on Fidelity by Cameron Avery
Whiteout Conditions by The New Pornographers
Be About You by Winston Surfshirt
But I'll Try by Ainslie Wills
Double Dutch by Superfood
Fading by Vallis Alps
Feel It by Georgia
Hold Back by Communist Daughter
Midnight Hour by Teischa
The Highs by Panama
Something For Your M.I.N.D. by Superorganism
83 Days by Wafia
Bitter End by Gordi
Crushing Hard by Urthboy
Does Your City Sleep Like Mine by Jim Lawrie

2 comments:

  1. I adore the cool out song. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, isn't it?! I was pretty obsessed with it.

      Delete