Wednesday, September 01, 2010

a bar to hide in a bike to ride north

I will type in red because it looks ashamed, and today is a day for shamefulness, for shy slyhanded lilting, the ease of alt-tab and yes or no.


Need some mood muzak, the focus is inside the slant or nonslant of all these lines. All I want is a bar to hide in a bike to ride north and then relearn regret and disappointing strangers and I would make it all the way there and never show up at your door, you know? 


I am just like that, I guess. I would stop at a park, sit, pretend like I'm writing, or doing something that's not just sitting and being a coward. Being too pussy to be real.


And then I would turn around, and find a gas station, get a diet Dr. Pepper, chug & chuck it, and drive all the way back home. 


And no one would miss me and no one would know and I wouldn't list it as crossed off the list of places to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment