Monday, June 12, 2006

I have five minutes to crank out some semblance of a cool blog post. (Okay, fine, it doesn't need the semblance of cool...like any of my other entries fit that category...)

I hate my job. Truly, I do. I've been such a slacker the past couple of weeks, coming in late and leaving waaaaay early, just to spare my coworkers the problem of me punching them all. In the face. Till they're not...alive anymore. And it also spares me from gouging my eyes out with a plastic spoon. I need to take up...I dunno. Spearfighting.

Some people need to go get an ice cream sandwich. I mean new job. Chelsea needs to go get an ice cream job. I mean sandwich. I mean - d'oh.

My room is officially half-painted. And completely clean.

I'm actually thinking of selling my KOTOR games to get some new ones because I have no money.

AND...

I'm going fishing this afternoon because they've finally changed the fish licensing, so that it doesn't expire Dec 31, but one year from the day you bought the license. WHICH IS AWESOME. Because now I can fish all year. Instead of just for 6 months, which is what normally happens.

Did I mention I hate my job? I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment